- We are proud to announce that Adina T. Stern was named as one of the top real estate lawyers in the region by OC Metro Magazine. This is the fifth year in a row Ms. Stern has been selected for this honor by OC Metro Magazine.
- Effective September 1, 2013 we will no longer be providing free consultations to perspective clients.
- After binding arbitration against a New York Stock Exchange listed land developer, our client was awarded over $500,000 and received a declaratory judgment award that could be worth over $20 million.
- We are pleased to announce that after a court trial our client was awarded $317.192.35 in actual damages and $250,000 in punitive damages resulting in a total award in excess of $560,000 for wrongful interference with our client's employment contract. Congratulations to Richard Hanks.
- We would like to welcome back to our staff Kimberly Herold who is now a certified paralegal.
- On October 25, 2012 Adina Stern moderated the panel discussion, Trial Tips from the Bench" featuring Orange County Superior Court Judges, John Gastelum, Charles Margines, and Franz Miller. This event was well attended by the Bench and Bar and presented by the Orange County Trial Lawyers Association.
- We launched our new website August 13th. Please feel free to browse through our informative practice area pages and be sure to follow our California Business Litigation Attorney Blog.
- Another Appellate Victory! After losing her case in the trial court, Florence Beardslee came to our firm days before she was to be evicted from her mobile home. On April 2, 2012, the Appellate Division not only reversed the judgment against Ms. Beardslee but ordered a six figure judgment in her favor in a landmark case the Court had recommended for publication.
- Adina Stern is selected for a THIRD YEAR IN A ROW as a "Legal Eagle" by OC Metro Magazine (p. 44).
- Adina Stern's syndicated answers to legal questions are now available.
- Adina Stern holds a rating of 10 out of 10 by avvo.com
Follow us on Facebook
A Full Service Civil Law Firm
At Adina T. Stern, APLC, we offer our clients full service legal representation on a wide variety of business, real estate and personal legal matters. We are proud of our creative approach to the legal issues faced daily by individuals, families and small to mid-sized businesses. We keep up with new trends in the law yet we offer old-fashioned integrity, skill and personal attention to each client. Our offices are conveniently located just off the toll road in south Orange County, California and we handle cases in state and federal courts throughout California.
Our focus is on long term success for you and your business. We help our clients find pragmatic options that will lead to the best possible economic results. With each legal challenge, we help our clients evaluate the balance between financial risk and potential recovery. We use common sense to skillfully negotiate the best and most cost-effective outcome for our clients. But, when necessary, we aggressively fight for the results you deserve.
We are very proud of our litigation success record. At Adina T. Stern, APLC, we do more than just take the case to trial. We recognize that the survival of a company can often hinge on the outcome of a business dispute. We assist our clients at every step of the dispute process including mediations, arbitrations, state and federal trials and appeals.
If a dispute arises, we will be able to aggressively litigate your case in the most cost-effective manner possible. We have nearly three decades of experience in business law, real estate law, litigation, and a wide variety of other matters. Please visit our Firm Overview for a more detailed description of our services.
We know that you and your business require the joint efforts of not just a legal professional but your employees, accountants, tax and insurance advisors. We will work together with your team so that we understand each facet of your legal issues. Our first priority is your success and we will not muddle our way through an issue that is outside our realm of expertise. Therefore, if you require the services of a qualified specialist in such areas as securities, patents, family law, criminal law, or estate planning, we will make sure you are represented by the right professionals for your particular situation.
- How to Be Prepared for a Business Lawsuit The time to prepare for a business lawsuit is before you have been sued or need to sue someone. Keep in mind that most business litigators charge by ....
- How to Buy a Business: Common Dangers and Pitfalls Anyone who wants to buy a business needs to be cautious before signing an offer. It is critical to consult with a lawyer who is experienced in ....
- Knowing Your Rights Regarding Residential Security Deposits - Part 2 Moving Out Among the most popular questions we receive each week are those involving residential security deposits. We are often called upon by tenants and ....